The Authentic Agent Podcast
Underfilled and Overwhelmed with Your Life? Here’s How to Achieve Your Fullest Potential
April 6, 2021
Podcast Number: 024
Your co-hosts Haley LoBosco and Brandon Tracy sit down to discuss how to achieve more for yourself and your potential in this week’s episode. Do you feel underfilled? Do you feel like you’re just playing small? The great thing about being in real estate is that you have so much more freedom than a typical nine-to-five job, but it also means you have more responsibilities for yourself to be a better person, business owner, and how you show up with your family. Here are some important questions you need to ask yourself to continue on this path of self-leadership and autonomy!
- What is our responsibility within ourselves to achieve our fullest potential in life?
- Why do so many people struggle with finding their purpose?
- You have a lot of responsibility to change your life! Don’t take on a victim mindset.
- Being in real estate is tough work, but it also gives you a lot of freedom and autonomy.
- How do we lead ourselves? It first starts with being self-aware.
- Give your chance to be successful by pushing yourself out of your comfort zone!
- Self-reflection can be a hard pill to swallow.
- Change your mindset to see challenges as a good thing.
- How do you access your courage?
- The process of growth is something that never stops. It’s always about the journey.
- Once you embrace self-leadership and growth, how do you help others take on this similar mindset?
- Don’t get dragged down by other people’s inaction. You can only focus on what you can control.
- You can’t avoid making mistakes. It’s the only way we will learn!