The Authentic Agent Podcast
Outsourcing Your Marketing Is Dangerous!
July 6, 2021
Podcast Number: 036
Brandon and Kyle sit down to talk about client acquisition in today’s market. It’s tricky. There’s no denying that, and there are certain marketing tactics out there that aren’t just dead, but dangerous to do. Brandon really wants you to take home a core message today: You have to control your own client acquisition strategy. Do not outsource this! Your sales and marketing are your lifeblood, and if you don’t know your numbers, you’re basically giving a third party the control to sink your ship.
- If you don’t own your client acquisition strategy, then you don’t own a business.
- Here’s the truth: cold calling is dead.
- It’s also dangerous! Brandon knows people who are getting sued for cold calling.
- You don’t have to do something you don’t want to in order to be successful.
- Cold callers need to have very thick skin. If you aren’t that person, don’t force it. There are other ways to excel.
- What worked last year might not work this year. You constantly have to be monitoring your metrics.
- Outsourcing your marketing is dangerous! Don’t outsource this.
- There are four seasons of business. Brandon breaks down what these are.
- It might seem intimidating to take everything in-house, but as an entrepreneur, you will learn quickly.
- Remember, a good marketing strategy both attracts and repels certain people. That’s a good thing!
- Trust in the process and trust in your authentic self. The sky is the limit!