The Authentic Agent Podcast
Have You Hit a Wall?
August 31, 2021
Podcast Number: 042
Brandon and Kyle understand that the last two years have been an intense roller coaster ride. They’re seeing their clients hit walls, feel frustrated and uncertain where to go from here, and so much more. This week, they talk about looking at the hard truth: yourself, to see what proactive changes you can make so that you’re not creating a reactionary business for yourself. It’s time to think proactively about your next steps and avoid burnout.
- It’s been two years of intense real estate uncertainty. So many people are hitting a wall and not sure where to go next.
- It’s important to know you’re hitting a wall before it actually breaks you.
- Most people are not incredibly organized, so when disaster strikes, it can take some time to get back your bearings again.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed or like you have to change up your entire strategy, that’s a sign you’re at the breaking point.
- If you don’t have a plan or go into this industry with some details laid out, then it’s going to feel like an uphill battle.
- Kyle gets it. He is not a details person. He hates being “in the weeds” of something, but it’s important to do, especially when you’re first starting.
- People hit walls when they’re in a reactionary business model.
- Most of us are avoiding our problems. However, there’s a lot of power by calling yourself out.
- We don’t want to have the honest conversations we need to have.
- We all go into real estate for freedom and to live life on our terms.
- What’s the best thing you should be doing right now if you have hit a wall?
- You have goals, but have you actually taken the next step to hit those goals?
- A lot of us don’t know how to learn, but it’s easier than you might think!
- No matter what happens, you have to take ownership and responsibility for your actions.
- Entrepreneurship really defies most human instincts. You will be challenged!