The Authentic Agent Podcast
What Are You Missing When It Comes to the CRM?
June 1, 2021
Podcast Number: 032
Brandon is joined by Kyle in this week’s episode to talk about your CRM! Databases are such an important toolkit for a lot of real estate agents, but the biggest problem is that they do not leverage it to its fullest, and even worse, they sometimes rely 100% on automation to do the heavy lifting. We are a people-to-people business and, no matter what, automation cannot build your relationships for you. Find out how to get the most out of your CRM in this week’s episode.
- Let’s leverage your CRM to the fullest.
- Manual vs. automated touches in your CRM.
- Brandon gets super overwhelmed when he has a lot of people he has to talk to and communicate with that day.
- If you don’t have a good CRM, you’re going to forget conversations with someone and it’ll be your downfall because the customer might list with someone else.
- You can use your CRM to hunt or to cultivate. However, most CRMs out there try to sell this dream that they can hunt on your behalf, but that’s not 100% true.
- What’s the point of having a database if it’s not generating recurring business for you?
- Stage two of your career is really mastering cultivation. Getting the most out of your network/database.
- You do not build relationships with people through automation. You’re doing business with people! Not with robots!
- Everyone knows they need to get their CRM cleaned up, but they’re not making it a priority to do it right now.
- Don’t let impatience stand in the way of cultivating amazing relationships and business!
- If you just “expect” results, you just become a victim of your situation and you never get anything out of your CRM.
- Can agents become successful without a CRM?
- Brandon does a quick recap on why agents struggle with their CRM.
- Do you like to feel like you’re in chaos all the time? That’s what happens when you don’t prioritize your CRM.
- If you want to do twice as much business, then you need a CRM!
- Are you just too busy to use your CRM? Brandon and Kyle share why you’ll actually save time.
- You can break your relationships down into tiers! Brandon shares how.